Welcome to day 2 of Holiday Club! Here is Rosie to tell us about today’s theme:
Let’s have a sing along!
Watch as Rev. Sharon introduces us to today’s story:
Now for a lego version of the story:
- Print out this pig pattern or draw your own onto pink paper or use white paper and colour the patterns pink.
- Cut out all the pieces around the solid black lines.
- On the body part bend over along the dotted line – this makes the head.
- Put glue on the top of the legs and stick onto the body.
- Glue the ears to the top of the head, and the tail to the back of the body.
- Glue the ‘arms’ under the head flap and the nose onto the front of the head.
- Draw or stick on the eyes.
- Copy out the Bible Verse onto a small piece of paper or card and tape the Bible verse to the pig’s mouth, under the nose.
Bible verse: ‘God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son.’ (John 3:16)
Create your own 3D Poster
Think about today’s theme and create a 3D poster based around your idea. Perhaps you might draw a picture of the Father welcoming his son home or you could design a welcome home sign. Use various materials to create texture on your poster. Some ideas of items you could use include:
Be as creative as you like and don’t forget to send us a picture!
Word Search & Colouring sheet
Click here to download.
Download your bunting template here.
A prayer to end our session: