Are you passionate about improving the area you live in?
Do you want to make a real difference in your local area?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this job may be for you.
Neighbourhood Officers work as part of a team that are responsible for delivering a wide range of tasks and work on projects that make a real difference to communities.
We are keen to receive applications from people living and working in the heart of our communities.
For more information please download the following:
- Neighbourhood Officer Advert 2021
- Neighbourhood Officer Role Profile 2021
- Working for the Council Benefits
For an informal chat about the role please phone either Juliet Felstead on 07817 014 828 or Ikhlas Ur-Rahman on 07966 382 068.
To apply please email email@example.com with:
– A copy of your CV,
– One page of A4 paper inspiring us with why you want this job,
– A 2-minute video clip of you explaining what you love about Manchester and how you can make a difference through this job.
The closing date for this job is 5pm on Monday 19th April 2021.