Minister Rev Susan Williams contact
Address Dunkirk Street, Droylsden M43 7DZ
About the Church
We aim to proclaim the Good News of Christ through worship, ministry, and outreach.
We are a friendly and welcoming church, serving the area of Droylsden, Tameside. There is a congregation of between 20 – 30 people who attend on Sundays for worship and fellowship and a mix of ages. Services of baptism (Christening), funerals and marriage are all available.
Morning worship is on Sunday at 10.45 am. Various activities are held during the week:
- Coffee mornings are held on alternate Monday mornings 10 am – noon.
- Knit & Natter 1.30 pm on alternate Mondays
- Acorn Club Tuesday 6.30 pm in term time
- Sanctuary on Thursday 10.15 am to noon, a time of quietness, reflection and creativity
- Sunbeams on Friday 9 am to 11 am for toddlers, parents and carers during term-time
- Other groups including Slimming World & Weightwatchers also meet on the premises
Droylsden Methodist Church is a new building opened in November 2008. The building was funded by Tameside Council following the compulsory purchase of the old Trinity building in the town centre. The congregations of Trinity and Moorside churches transferred into the building together, and were joined later by the congregation of Abbey Hey.
Please visit our website above to learn more about us.
Key: AAW = All Age Worship; B = Baptism; HC = Holy Communion; LA = Local Arrangement; OA = Own Arrangement; P = Parade; US = United Service; WL = Worship Leaders
Click on the icon by each row to show information for all available dates. Click on Column visibility to choose which columns to show / not show.
|Ordinary 27||Homelessness; Prisons||One World Week||Ordinary 30|
|Lam.1:1-6; Ps.137; 2 Tim.1:1-14; Luke 17:5-10||Jer.29:1, 4-7; Ps.66:1-12; 2 Tim.2:8-15; Luke 17:11-19||Jer.31:27-34; Ps.119:97-104; 2 Tim 3:14-4:5; Luke 18:1-8||Joel 2:23-32: Ps.65; 2 Tim.4:6-8, 16-18; Luke 18:9-14|
|Droylsden||10:45||Stuart HF||Elston||Williams HC||Rowe|